In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares some ways for you to improve your sales process and he gives you some tips on how to book more moves through follow-up.
- “You could have the best marketing, the biggest ad budget, billboards, commercials, trucks everywhere, and be buying all the leads, but… None of it will work if you have a weak sales process.”
- “Your marketing efforts are only as good as your sales process. You could have all the best leads in the world, but if you’re not on point with exactly what to say to the customer when you get them on the phone, and you’re also not following up with them after you give them a quote, it’s likely that you won’t book the job.”
- “This is so important because with the decline in the housing market, fewer people moving, and experts speculating about a recession, we’re heading into a very competitive time right now in the moving industry.”
- “With uncertain times ahead, it’s going to be the moving companies who have their sales and follow-up processes dialed in that are going to weather the storm and continue to book jobs.”
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- FREE MOVING COMPANY SALES TRAINING
Learn the exact steps Louis used to grow his moving company to $20 million a year, just copy this formula and implement it in your business now! Go to https://moving.louismassaro.com/sales-machine to access this FREE Moving Sales Mchine training from Louis!
- Join the Moving Mastery Group: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for moving company owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
- Latest Instagram!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your moving company to the NEXT LEVEL!
How to Manage Sales in Your Moving Company
How to Increase Your Revenue Per Move
Create Your Moving Company Sales Script
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.