In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares his thoughts about the current state of the moving industry in 2022.
- “The moving industry is in the middle of a major transition with the old school making its way out and the new class of movers coming in to take over. So, take note, if you are in the old school way of doing things, it’s time to adapt or die.”
- “I’m sure you have noticed that things are shifting in the moving industry right now. And it’s important that you understand how you may need to adjust some things in order to keep up with the current evolution that’s happening.”
- “If you have been following me for a while you know that this is my mission. My whole life is dedicated to helping moving companies reach the next level, avoid unnecessary stress and struggle, and live a better quality of life overall. We need everyone in this industry to step up as leaders“
- “When owners start to give their teams what they need to succeed… When the team steps up to elevate the level of service the company can provide… And everybody works together to create a work environment with a rewarding and winning culture… that’s when things will really change.”
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Be sure to check out my brand new FREE Webclass where I teach you the exact steps to book more high-paying moves all year long! Go to https://www.bookmoremoves.com/ to learn more.
- Join the Moving Mastery Group: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for moving company owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
- Latest Instagram!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your moving company to the NEXT LEVEL!