In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares how to get higher profits and happier customers.
- “When you take your company’s Sales, Marketing, and Operations processes and combine them all together under one big initiative of raising your standards of service, you will make your customers happier and be able to raise your prices to make more profit.”
- “When you think about what it is that you actually offer to your customers, do you think, “We offer to move their stuff.”? Yes, that is essentially what you do, but it goes deeper than that. You offer them peace of mind that their belongings will be padded and transported safely to their new home. That they won’t have to worry about how they’re going to get all of their furniture reassembled and placed exactly where they want it to go in the new house. That their floors and door jambs will be protected. That any of their concerns will be happily taken care of.”
- “You offer them a stress-free experience to where they actually look back and think, “That was great! I’m glad I went with that company, I probably would have felt stupid if I didn’t.”“
- “It’s all about value. You’ve got to show the customer that your company is the right choice even if your price is higher than the competition. You must develop your Unique Selling Proposition. This very well could be one of the most important lessons that you receive in your business.“
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
Join the Louis Massaro Group: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for business owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your company to the NEXT LEVEL!
Increase Profits With Raving Fan Customers
How Much Should Moving Companies Profit?
Increase Profits: Tighten Up Your Moving Operations
Customer Service Best Practices for Moving Companies
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.