► Get New Posts Via Email ► Get This Episode On iTunes
In this video, Louis Massaro shares how you can be increasing profits (or losing money) based on how you’re running your moving companies operations.
- Moving crew management: “Have you ever caught movers working off the clock?”
- Equipment management: “Have you ever had a customer call and say the movers left a dolly here? Think about all the customers that didn’t call to say they left a dolly here.”
- Money management: “Do you reconcile the bank account every single month or do you assume because the dispatcher closed out the job the money is in the account?”
- Customer satisfaction: “When you get 5-star reviews it helps your conversion rate. It’s much easier to sell when you’re 5-stars on Yelp.”
- Claim reporting: “Figure out what’s getting damaged, who are the people damaging it, pull them aside and say let’s teach you how to handle these flat screens, let’s teach you how to handle these glass tops and marble tops.”
- Watch the video to get the full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Join the Moving CEO Challenge: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for moving company owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
- Latest Instagram!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your moving company to the NEXT LEVEL!
Run a Tight Local Moving Operation
How to Deal with Damage Claims from Moves
Set Your Moving Company’s Dispatcher Up for Success
Train Your Movers in Customer Service
5 Keys to Hiring Movers for Your Moving Company
Follow Louis on Instagram for daily tips and motivation to grow your moving company.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.