In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares how to book more high-paying moves in your moving company.
- “It can be scary to raise your prices during moving season, but when you’re approaching full capacity it’s important to keep pushing the envelope to get paid what you’re worth so that the work you’re doing on a daily basis is profitable.”
- “During moving season, it can be easy for moving company owners to just be on autopilot going through the motions. After all, it’s busy, and you know it’s going to continue to be busy all summer, right? You’re booked out, things are hectic and moving quickly…”
- “As your calendar is filling up with booked moves, it’s important to remember to raise your prices to help make every job as profitable as possible.”
- “Being totally booked out is better than having a completely empty schedule, no doubt about it. However, you don’t want to be in a position where you could be getting more money per job, but you’re not.”
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
***ANNOUNCING MOVING MASTERY SUMMIT 2023!***
OCTOBER 12th – 14th in Scottsdale, AZ!
Come and spend three days with us in Scottsdale and let me personally give you the latest moving business strategies and NEW systems and processes that today’s fastest-growing and most successful moving companies are using!
Join the Louis Massaro Group: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for business owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your company to the NEXT LEVEL!