In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares how to manage sales in your moving company.
- “If you’re spending money on marketing and you’re not maximizing it through proper Sales Management, it’s really cutting into your profitability.”
- “Whether it’s you, someone you need to hire, or somebody already in your company that you need to promote… Someone must wear the Sales Manager’s hat.”
- “Sales Manager is a role in your moving company that someone needs to own. Because your sales and leads are just too delicate of a thing to leave up to chance. They need to be managed by a proactive position in your business.”
- “Lead providers, Google, Yelp, Angie’s List, etc… All these different places where a potential customer could end up. And it’s your Sales Manager’s job to make sure your company gets those leads and get them booked to maximize your marketing spend.”
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Join the Moving CEO Challenge: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for moving company owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
- Latest Instagram!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your moving company to the NEXT LEVEL!
How to Run a Virtual Moving Company
How to Hire Movers for Your Moving Company
Create Your Moving Company Sales Script
Customer Service Best Practices for Moving Companies
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.