In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares how to systematize your moving company’s sales process.
- “I discovered early on that just moving someone from one place to another doesn’t require “sales”. After all, people need to move. You’re not selling them something that they don’t need.”
- “If you believe in your company’s ability to provide great value and service, and you know you can create a pleasurable experience for your customers, then it is your responsibility to “sell” that experience to your customers.”
- “People want to be sold. They don’t want to be pressured. The customer just needs someone to take them by the hand and lead them to the right decision.”
- “When you see things this way, it changes everything. You are still “selling” to the customer, but you are selling through service. You are selling them trust in your company.”
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Join the Moving CEO Challenge: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for moving company owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
- Latest Instagram!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your moving company to the NEXT LEVEL!
Top 5 Moving Company Sales Tactics
Build A Moving Company Sales Machine
Misconceptions About Sales By Moving Companies
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.