In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares 5 Processes to Systematize Your Moving Operation.
- “You can’t scale what’s not systematized. And now that we’re in scaling season it’s time to look at your Operations and get it all dialed in so that as your moving business starts to grow, you’ll be ready to easily handle more customers.”
- “Your customers don’t care about all the time and effort you put into generating leads, booking moves, setting up processes, creating raving fans, your accounting, your branding, scaling… They could care less about any of that. All they want to know is that your company is going to do a great job for them on the day of the move.”
- “Getting the crews out, the process of making sure you have enough movers to service every job that you have booked, that’s the core of your business. Yes, you need marketing so that you can have opportunities for sales. Yes, you need systems and processes in place to help things run smoother. But at the end of the day, no matter what size your moving business is, you need to make sure that your process of delivering the service that you promised to your customers is on point.”
- “It’s so important to have everything dialed in when it comes to dispatch and servicing moves because you already know that things are inevitably going to happen to make it more challenging. Movers aren’t going to show up sometimes. Trucks are going to break down sometimes. Customers might not be at the house sometimes… Those things will happen.”
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Join the Moving CEO Challenge: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for moving company owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
- Latest Instagram!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your moving company to the NEXT LEVEL!