In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares how to conquer moving season.
- “One good summer can set up your moving company financially to propel you to the next level. But you’ve got to be prepared to strike while the iron is hot!”
- “In the moving business, the peak season runs from mid-May thru mid-September. This has traditionally been the most popular time for people to move, as well as the most profitable time for moving companies.”
- “So, as we enter the 2022 moving season over the next couple of weeks it’s important that you are prepared to make the most out of this busy time. Because being ready makes all the difference.”
- “Looking back I see that there were years when I didn’t prepare myself and my team for moving season. I knew it would be busy, I knew we would make money, but I didn’t do the things I should have to really maximize the number of jobs that were getting booked, and put things in place to really increase the profit from each move.
- I was just phoning it in, and as a result, I left a lot of money on the table.”
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Join the Moving Mastery Group: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for moving company owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
- Latest Instagram!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your moving company to the NEXT LEVEL!