In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares his best tips for developing the skills of leadership for yourself and your team.
- “In business and life, self-growth is the most important thing until you step into a position of leadership. Then it becomes all about how you are able to grow others.”
- “What does it take to be a good leader? I get this question all the time. What I’ve discovered over the years is that, yes, leaders can be naturally born that way, but you can also develop leadership skills over time as well.”
- “If you have people on your team who you need to step up, you’ve got to know how to help them develop into good leaders. Especially in this current economic environment.“
- “If you set the intention to be a better leader and have the people on your team share that intention, you can easily shift the direction of your business to be more inline with your vision. By utilizing the principles I share in this video you will see astronomical growth in your business and in your life.”
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
***ANNOUNCING MOVING MASTERY SUMMIT 2023!***
OCTOBER 12th – 14th in Scottsdale, AZ!
Come and spend three days with us in Scottsdale and let me personally give you the latest moving business strategies and NEW systems and processes that today’s fastest-growing and most successful moving companies are using!
Join the Louis Massaro Group: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for business owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your company to the NEXT LEVEL!