In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares four parts to building a great team in your business.
- “There’s no reason for you to go through years of struggling like I did as long as you’re willing to step up to a different level of what’s expected of you in your position as the owner of your business.”
- “You are the leader of your company. And it’s important to know what the leader must do to ensure that your team has everything they need to succeed.”
- “In my moving company, one of the things that was a huge frustration for me was that my employees always seemed to not be doing things the way I wanted them to. Then one day I said, “What if it’s not about what I need from them or how can I get them to do better, but what do they need from me?” That’s when it all shifted.”
- “As the leader, your role is to create the vision for where your business is going, design the strategy on how to get there, and then lead your team to execute on it. And in order to do that, you need to remove yourself from the day-to-day running of your business and rely on your team to handle all the things that need to get done every day.”
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
***ANNOUNCING MOVING MASTERY SUMMIT 2023!***
OCTOBER 12th – 14th in Scottsdale, AZ!
Come and spend three days with us in Scottsdale and let me personally give you the latest moving business strategies and NEW systems and processes that today’s fastest-growing and most successful moving companies are using!
Join the Louis Massaro Group: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for business owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your company to the NEXT LEVEL!