In this episode of The Moving Mastery Podcast, Louis Massaro shares how to thrive in the moving business during these uncertain times.
- “Going through the recession in 2008 it felt like the world was coming to an end. But looking back now I realize that it was a speed bump that delivered amazing learning and improvement opportuinities for myself and my business.”
- “There’s a lot going on in the world right now. It feels very uncertain. The media is breeding a lot of fear and as business owners we are trying to figure out how that is going to affect our future, our livelyhood, our finances, our family, everything. Is this summer going to be busy? What about the housing market? The labor shortage? Inflation?“
- “All of these worries can stress us out and make us feel fearful, so it’s important that we learn how to navigate correctly and not make any rash decisions right now.”
- “The world is full of things that are out of our control. And our business can be affected by any number of outside forces, so we need to know how to be nimble and optimize the things we can control so that we can keep moving forward.“
- Watch the video to get full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
***ANNOUNCING MOVING MASTERY SUMMIT 2023!***
OCTOBER 12th – 14th in Scottsdale, AZ!
Come and spend three days with us in Scottsdale and let me personally give you the latest moving business strategies and NEW systems and processes that today’s fastest-growing and most successful moving companies are using!
Join the Louis Massaro Group: Official Louis Massaro Community Facebook Group! A place for business owners to connect, share ideas, and inspire one another. Click here to join!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your company to the NEXT LEVEL!