In this video taken from the Moving Sales Academy LIVE seminar, Louis Massaro teaches about Your Moving Company’s Profit and Loss Statement.
If you want to succeed in the Moving Business you must review your Profit and Loss Statement once a month.
- “When you have a sense of control over your business and know where everything’s supposed to be, you’re in a better position to deal with unexpected situations.”
- “You can look at the P&L Statement and identify what’s wrong, identify areas you can improve, identify things that are going great, all from this one page.”
- “Part of the stress, part of the anxiety, part of the feeling of overwhelm with your business is not feeling like you know everything that’s happening in your business, am I right? This is how you know everything.”
- “Reviewing the Profit and Loss Statement is one of the most important things you could be doing for your business every single month.”
- Watch the video to get the full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Mark Your Calendar!! Moving CEO Virtual Summit
Join us for the Moving CEO Virtual Summit, October 15th – 17th, 2020! Three empowering days where I show you EXACTLY HOW to master the mindset, achievement strategies, and business skills used by the world’s most successful moving company owners! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW for this LIVE INTERACTIVE EVENT!! Click here to register.
- FREE Access to Moving Operations Training Course!
Get my $500 Moving Operations Training course as part of my 14-day FREE trial in the Moving CEO Business Program. Optimize your moving company’s operation! TRY IT OUT! Click here NOW!
- Latest Instagram!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your moving company to the NEXT LEVEL!