In this video taken from the Moving Sales Academy LIVE seminar, Louis Massaro teaches about Your Moving Company’s Profit and Loss Statement.
If you want to succeed in the Moving Business you must review your Profit and Loss Statement once a month.
- “When you have a sense of control over your business and know where everything’s supposed to be, you’re in a better position to deal with unexpected situations.”
- “You can look at the P&L Statement and identify what’s wrong, identify areas you can improve, identify things that are going great, all from this one page.”
- “Part of the stress, part of the anxiety, part of the feeling of overwhelm with your business is not feeling like you know everything that’s happening in your business, am I right? This is how you know everything.”
- “Reviewing the Profit and Loss Statement is one of the most important things you could be doing for your business every single month.”
- Watch the video to get the full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- FREE Access to Moving Operations Training Course!
Get Louis’s $500 Moving Operations Training course as part of his 14-day FREE trial in the Moving CEO Business Program. Optimize your moving company’s operation now! TRY IT OUT! Click here for details.
- Recession-Proof Moving Company Masterclass!
Want a moving business that consistently generates high profits and allows you the freedom to enjoy your life? Try Louis’s 7-Day Recession-Proof Moving Company Masterclass for $1 now! Click here to learn more.
- Latest Instagram!
Check out @LouisMassaro for new announcements, valuable tips, and enlightening videos to take your moving company to the NEXT LEVEL!